Instructions For Authors
We invite original, previously unpublished, research papers, reviews, surveys and tutorial papers, plus case studies and short research letters. Manuscripts should be written in English. All the papers, except surveys, should ideally not exceed 12 pages size B5 with clear margins as in our template in length. Submissions must include the elements such as title, authors, affiliations, contacts, abstract, index terms, introduction, main text, conclusions, references, and a recent reference list. Papers should be submitted to the Journal's online submission system, which needs registration. Paper submissions are accepted only in (.doc) format according to the journal specific format. Each paper will be provided with a paper ID for further reference.
All manuscripts will be subject to a well-established, fair, unbiased double-blind peer review and refereeing procedure, and are considered on the basis of their significance, novelty and usefulness to the Journal’s readership.
The review output will be either accept, accept under conditions or reject. A paper once rejected will not be considered again for review. A paper once accepted under conditions it goes to at least two evaluation-correction stages, authors are asked to follow instructions, comments and recommendations before final acceptance.
A manuscript accepted after the double-blind review and possible correction stages it goes for publication to the next available issue given that authors will fulfill requested by the Editors revisions, minor changes and better editing. The revised version during the final stage should be submitted back to the Editor by the authors within 2 months after the notification of final approval.
The review process may take from 1 to 6 months to be completed depending on the initial evaluation by the double-blind evaluation process.
For more information (Scope and Review process), please visit ABOUT in the top.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 11-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- A submission fee has to be paid per article depending on number of authors and number of pages to cover correction services, article process and open online expenses.
The copyright of the contribution is transferred to IJFIRM in case of acceptance. The copyright transfer covers the exclusive right to reproduce and distribute the contribution, including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, electronic form, or any other reproductions of similar nature.
The Author(s) may publish his/her contribution on his/her personal Web page provided that he/she creates a link to the mentioned volume of IJFIRM.
The Author(s) may not publish his/her contribution anywhere else without the prior written permission of the publisher unless it has been changed substantially. The Author(s) warrants that his/her contribution is original, except for such excerpts from copyrighted works as may be included with the permission of the copyright holder and author thereof, that it contains no libelous statements, and does not infringe on any copyright, trademark, patent, statutory right, or propriety right of others.
The Author(s) also agrees for and accepts responsibility for releasing this material on behalf of any and all co-authors.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.